View Single Post
Unread 10-15-2002, 01:22 PM   #97
Umi
Bass-inating

I don't think my mom or dad mind the fact that I want to cosplay. I think mostly they're happy that I'm suddenly interested in sewing ^o^ And even though I'm 21 and haven't worn a halloween costume for like close to 10 years she still asks me every year if I want her to make a costume for me. I think she likes having projects and I think she's happier now that I want to do it with her. Plus my mom was always supportive of whatever I wanted to do to alter looks and such (even if my most drastic change was blonde highlights..... *shock*) she thinks it's healthy to change yourself up a little bit so you don't get bored with the way you look.

As for the anime thing, I think they pretty much ignore me... after all my older bros are big on American cartoons and occassionally watch some anime titles like Escaflowne or Cowboy Bebop with me. My aunt on the other hand is the coolest thing in the world. She likes some of the same bishounen I do. I know her type it's the pretty man with long blonde hair ala Zechs, Allen Shezar, etc. ^o^

Last edited by Umi : 10-15-2002 at 01:24 PM.
Umi is offline   Reply With Quote