View Single Post
Unread 08-19-2009, 03:50 PM   #59
ImNewHere
The new guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarOBoI View Post
NEVER GIVE UP! TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS! XD

*ahem* Sorry, had to be done...Also, I wouldn't give up being...I'm not gonna use the term, just found out about it a couple days ago and I already hate it...

ANYWAY I digress. You shouldn't stop just because someone told you you won't get a girl from it. If anything, it almost makes it sound like that's the sole reason you did it, which is kind of disheartening. I myself am not a lolita, but I am aristocrat to the fullest. Speaking of, I should probably get around to uploading the few horrible quality cellphone pictures of my kodona sometime soon...*back on track*Still! Don't give up what you love, and hey, if the lolita thing just isn't your style, definitely try aristocrat. In my opinion, I like it more than any other J-Fashion I've seen for men.
No, I did not start it to pick up girls, to tell the truth I started it because of my friends saying how fun it was and getting multiple outfits custom made for free. I may go ahead with it, but mix in some cosplays and some steampunk I am planning as well. As for aristocrat I am not sure what to do with that, or what to wear to do it.

I also hit more conventions than most people do, so if you see me say hi. Chances are I'll be selling DVDs in the dealer room.
ImNewHere is offline   Reply With Quote