View Single Post
Unread 09-25-2009, 09:03 PM   #1397
Kitsoru
Guilty Gear fangirl

People, read the first post- this thread is not for asking people if different commissioners/stores are 'safe, 'good', whatever. If there isn't a review here, do a forums-wide search, and if you still get nuthin', well, there's nuthin'. If anything, post those questions in the 'commissioners not to go to' thread.

Name of Merchant: Cosworx
Item purchased: Clover-L in Pink and Pink wigcap.
Links to picture(s) of your received item: It's put up right now so it can be stubbed and styled, so sorry for the shitty pictures XD; Also, my camera is weird and neither of the pics really accurately show the color, it's more pinky than the first pic but less yellowy than the second pic.
http://i35.tinypic.com/2cfqfj7.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/34j2dj7.jpg Shows you some of the thinner wefts when put up (it's pretty well covered when it's down)
Timeline (how long your order took to process): 1 week Ordered last Saturday late at night, arrived today (Friday).
Describe your Experience: Finally got the money to order my wig supplies, so as soon as my money hit the bank I ordered the wig and wigcap. The order was placed late the night of the 19th (Saturday), the items shipped on Monday the 21st and arrived today, Friday the 25th (all September, derp). I'm located in Chicago, so almost cross country but not quite. I was sent a UPS tracking notification maybe a few hours tops after Cosworx sent the ship notification (so don't worry if you don't get the UPS notif right away after your shipping notif).

The fiber is very nice and soft, there was a few frizzed fibers but they're pretty much unnoticeable and I'm stubbing this baby anyway. For such a light colored wig, I'm pleasantly surprised that it isn't as translucent as I thought it would be. It's not white but it's light pink so I was worried that it would be thin and light enough that I'd have to add a lot of extra wefts, but I don't think I'll have to add more than 3 if even. I have a small head and haven't tried it on yet, but my wighead actually has a bigger head than me by an inch and the wig fit on it with lots of room to spare. The bangs on it are a little thinner than I'd like, but I have to trim them a little anyway so they'll probably be fine (and there are details on my forehead for this costume that I want to show through anyway XD). Really, the perfect choice for what I'm using it for.

I've ordered their wigcaps before so I know the quality is good on that as well.

Final Grade: A+ Any worries I may have had about the custom wig line are gone (as far as quality, anyway).
Next Cons:
Youmacon '12
My Curecos
My ACP
My dA
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote