View Single Post
Unread 09-29-2009, 04:48 PM   #1404
amariel
Lady in Waiting

Name of Merchant: Catzia's Collectibles (purchase through ebay store)

Website: http://stores.shop.ebay.com.my/Catzi...asiZ1QQ_sopZ10

Item purchased (please include quantity): 3 Tiaras (1 Sailor Venus Amber Smooth Gem tiara, 1 Sailor Mars Red Smooth Gem tiara and 1 Sailor Jupiter Smooth Gem tiara)

Links to picture(s) of your received item: No picture available

Timeline: Approximately 1-1.5 weeks. I made the order before going on a two week vacation and it arrived before I got back. (I should add this was international to Canada.)

Describe your Experience: It was a very good experience overall. I ordered three tiaras at once (one for me and one each for two friends) to save on shipping, which I believe proved wise. Most communication was prompt, with speedy replies. There was one problem at the time of buying, there was no listing for a green smooth gem tiara on ebay. Seller agreed to allow me to superficially purchase a faceted green tiara on ebay and then mail the smooth one instead. Furthermore the seller called (at my request)and discussed this option and others. Overall very accomodating and a pleasure to deal with. Everything arrived as exactly pictured, and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone interested in their products.

As an aside: it would likely have been easier to use their website to avoid the possible confusion of receiving the wrong tiara, however, I wanted the buyer protection offered by eBay.

Final Grade: A+

Last edited by amariel : 09-29-2009 at 09:56 PM.
amariel is offline   Reply With Quote