View Single Post
Unread 10-20-2009, 01:43 PM   #1428
Braithcakes
Doggie Ninja!

Name of Commissioner: Cosplay Mandy / Cosplaycommish (On here)
Website/C.com gallery : http://photobucket.com/cosplaymandy
Character commissioned and series/video game: Ragnarok online Stalker
Timeline: October 09

Pros: contacted her, a day later she responded, she had be show her some pics of it, gave me a general quote, I sent in very specific sketches, kept bugging her about things because I'm annoying, and she works very quickly, it's only been 2 weeks or so and already she's started working on it, I'm about to send in my 2nd payment, she's patient and VERY kind.

I was expecting her to use spandex, but she asked me if using synthetic leather. I told her sure, but had my doubts about it. It was awesome! Not as much stretch with spandex, but I think the color is better. It wasn't as hot as I thought it was going to be, it was very comfortable. she also takes suggestions on what kind of materials you want, and her measurement sheet is easy to use. affordable, fast, patient, has a large gallery of example works.

Cons: there aren't really any cons for me....I kinda wish I would have gotten the newer shirt I designed but it's moreso my fault for not thinking about it ahead of time :]

Comments: I'd gotten quotes of 275$ for this costume, and she did it all for 160$ :] it was fantastic, I will DEFINITELY work with her again.
NYCC 2015

Planned cosplays: Wiccan- young avengers
Klarion Bleak the Witch Boy
Braithcakes is offline   Reply With Quote