View Single Post
Unread 10-26-2009, 11:51 PM   #1436
Missha
Super Turbo Nerdy.

Name of Commissioner: Red Star Costumes
Website/C.com gallery http://www.redstarcostumes.com
Character commissioned and series/video game: I had two outfits made by Red Star Costumes, one was Seung Mina from Soul Calibur II, and one was Claire Redfield's Battle Mode outfit from Resident Evil: Code Veronica. Both were the full costumes.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: I have two galleries of both outfits where they both can be seen.
Timeline (how long your order took to process): I like to give commissioners a good amount of time, and I asked if two months would be ok, and she got them done when she said she was going to ^_^ got them both right on time!
Pros/Comments: If you're looking for extremely good quality, I definitely recommend Red Star Costumes. They are super fast, and super friendly. I had a wardrobe malfunction with my Seung Mina outfit (due to my inability to measure correctly >_>) I contacted the commissioner, and I sent it back to her to get it fixed and she was very friendly and willing to help me out! I got it back and it was fixed perfectly, and she said if there were any other questions with either of the costumes, to contact her and let her know. Everything worked out and I love both of my outfits!
Final Grade: A+

Last edited by Missha : 10-26-2009 at 11:57 PM.
Missha is offline   Reply With Quote