View Single Post
Unread 10-29-2009, 05:42 PM   #1440
CynicalSniper
Digivolve into Ultimate

Name of Commissioner: MidnightCognito / Cameo Armstrong Harris
Website: www.midnightcognito.com She took her website down... you could find her under the same name here on coscom though. Her email is midnightcognito@gmail.com, and camibuu@gmail.com.
Characters commissioned and series: The gloves of Saiyaman from DBZ and the gloves of Serge from Chrono Cross
Links to pictures: None because I never received my items.
Timeline: I ordered them in mid August. She told me they would be here by my convention I need them, which is tomorrow...
Describe you experience: I paid entirely up front for both gloves and shipping. She told me that I'd have my gloves in time for my con. I haven't gotten them. She would repeatedly ask me for my measurements. Sent me bills for other customers items. When I'd ask for progress pictures, she'd either ignore me entirely or change the subject. She told me that she'd ship them out October 19th. When I asked her if they were shipped out that day, she told me that they would be shipped the 23rd, when I asked her if they were shipped the next day she told me that the postal service never came and that they would come tomorrow. That was the last email I received from her. Shes stopped all communication and will not answer any email I send her.
Final Grade: F until or if I even get my gloves.

TO PEOPLE DEALING WITH HER: DON'T BE FOOLED BY HER NICE ATTITUDE, SHES RIPPING YOU OFF AND USING KINDNESS TO BUY HERSELF TIME.
Youmacon 2010

-Planned costumes-
Baiken from Guilty Gear - 20% done
The Great Saiyagirl from DBZ
Basch from FFXII
Morty from Pokemon HG/SS
Beatrice from Umineko

Last edited by CynicalSniper : 11-04-2009 at 02:53 PM.
CynicalSniper is offline   Reply With Quote