meepstio
jini;♥

Name of Merchant: Kucos (E-BAY)

Item purchased: Death the kid wig, Maka wig, & Sora wig

Timeline: Order placed Sept 26th, Received Oct.31,2009

Links to picture(s) of your received item:
will update later c:

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:
Kucos is really excellent with communication. She replies to all my questions quickly and efficiently. She was even kind enough to give me an extra extra discount for helping her ^^
The only thing I can really complain about Kucos is that they take FOREVER to style/make the wigs, none of the wigs were premade, so she took 1 week for each wig to be finished, so unfortunately though I ordered a month in advance I had to upgrade my shipping to express /: and to be honest she charges way too much for the wigs, though the high quality is LOVELY, it's honestly the same quality I buy from other e-bay sellers who sell much lesser.
I was disappointed to see all my wigs squished x_x, so the style got ruined.. (which rly isn't her fault) but as for the styling goes, it's 100% similar as the photos on the Kucos shop. I'm pleased with the wigs, though the maka wig was a little messy (we were able to restyle it), I just believe from the price I paid I expected a little more. (like for the style to remain in tact during shipping^^;; )

Final Grade: A-
Upcoming cons: AMA, K-CON, Nekocon
soul eater not, crayon pop, lulu (ffx)

Last edited by meepstio : 11-01-2009 at 07:53 AM.
meepstio is offline   Reply With Quote