View Single Post
Unread 11-13-2009, 05:15 PM   #1451
xxmossgardenxx
Amahime

I know this is a commission thread, and what I have for review is a trade, but I figured it should be added for anyone else wondering about this buyer/seller here on the forums. If not allowed I will remove it. Also because this came from a seller on ebay in China. I do not know which seller, but just to note for those out there looking for this particular outfit of what you may be wasting your money on.

Name of Commissioner: arieku
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/7832
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Code Geass Girls Ashford Academy Uniform
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: None will be taking some tomorrow after work.
Timeline (how long your order took to process): About 2 weeks

Pros: Quick to reply

Cons:
1. Lied about condition of item and the items make.
2. Sent false images of item.

A little background here.

3 weeks ago I posted a sale add on the market place selling my Saya Otanashi outfit from Blood+. I had no hits except for arieku offering to trade. I asked to see what she had for trade, and this one fit my current cosplay list. She sent me an image of a nice looking Ashford Academy uniform, so I was excited and accepted a trade. My Saya outfit for the Ashford outfit. We sent our items to each other this past Monday, and I still have no clue if she has received the outfit I sent or not. Yesterday I received this atrocity. The outfit is not the same one as the picture she provided. The jacket is horridly made, and not lined as she claimed it was. It is falling apart around the collar and sleeve seams. There are lose threads everywhere...just overall very shoddy work. The skirt is black and sewn together with white thread...you can imagine how that looks. The top of the skirt is nothing more than fabric folded very messily over a elastic waist band, with the elastic band still showing in one area on the inside.

Final Grade: F

I am extremely disappointed. She has received a very nice outfit for nothing, and I a very shitty one. I understand it was for nothing, but you still do not lie and use false pictures. I am not sure what course of action to take, as again it was a trade. I tried to send her a Pm but her inbox is full. I will keep attempting to send her messages, or hope she sees this. Please be full warned that this buyer/seller lies about the condition of the outfit, and provides false pictures.

~*Upcoming Con*~
Anime Boston 2014

Last edited by xxmossgardenxx : 11-13-2009 at 05:25 PM.
xxmossgardenxx is offline   Reply With Quote