Thread: Costume-Con 28
View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2009, 01:07 PM   #20
RaDragon76
Outlaw Robin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsuleCorp View Post
I haven't personally committed to the Single Pattern thing with the rest of MACS, I don't really feel like it, so I'm probably up for joining you guys. Assuming I have time for one more costume. (one of us from the club has to sit in the audience and take pictures, after all)

I have NO idea what we're wearing in the halls, at all. Nor can I say yet (obviously) whether I finally get to join the FFF show. I'm just focused on the SF/F entry first and foremost and will decide the rest as long as I have time for another costume. Or two or three.
Yes, there always must be someone to take pics. That reminds me that I need to get looking for a new digital camera since I lost my other one at Archon so I know how much money to put aside for it.

Sounds good to me. At the moment our entry for the Historical takes precedence over any other costume since it's so involved but the one for the Social is number two on the list I believe. We also had an idea for a Sci/Fi entry but it all depends on whether there'll be enough time to pull off both sets of costumes along with the other things we've got planned. I'd rather spend as much time as possible on the Historical costume to make sure it turns out well and if we run out of time for the possible Sci-Fi entry then that's fine.