View Single Post
Unread 12-10-2009, 10:55 PM   #251
dangofreak646

So I know I should look through all the posts for the answers but I'm super busy and don't really have time to read through to find the answers. Sorry if it's bad forum ettiquette or something, just let me know and I'll try to do something about it.
So I've taken ballet since I was 3 and quit last year (right before my 13th birthday). My back kind of curves too far forward, like if I slouch with my spine bent it hurts, but the doctors won't do anything for it. I'm doing a Sasuke cosplay, his original blue outfit (or the black one, just not Shippuden as it's too much chest bared for my C/D cups). I can probably pull my spine back but it would start to hurt and my ribs would stick out funny. I have an hourglass shape, measured 35-26-39 (bust-waist-hips) and have no idea how to fix my waist(too small) or my back(pushed forward). I have limited resources as my 'rentals choose what I get and they don't know I'm going to crossplay, so I would have to be able to pass the stuff as materials for any costume in general. I pretty much have the binding figured out thanks to a friend, so I'm good there, it's just... sigh, everyone wants an hourglass body until they try to crossplay with one...
Again sorry if I'm doing something bad I'm a noob so you can yell at me.
dangofreak646 is offline   Reply With Quote