View Single Post
Unread 01-04-2010, 01:45 AM   #1471
SugarB
Pingas Ranger

Name of Commissioner: Ajie

Website/C.com gallery:
www.cosplay1.com

Character commissioned and series/video game: Lydwine Novie from Rust Blasters. I got the entire costume minus shoes and props.

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2364883/

Timeline:
I first got a quote for the costume back in July, but I never officially put in an order until September 20th. I wanted the costume by October 28th, and received it October 13th, ahead of expectations! So about 23 days.

Describe your Experience.

Pros: They CONSTANTLY kept in touch. If they needed something more from me to make the costume right, they asked for it. If I had questions or concerns, the were extremely polite and quick to respond back. The material used is VERY good quality and very sturdy, and I can't see it wearing out after multiple uses at all. It feels and has the quality of something you'd by in a very expensive department store, and I felt the money I spent on it was completely and totally worth it and MORE. (Which, might I add, was a VERY good price for such a costume.) The whole thing was lined, the hood is furred and perfect, and the white skirt even had elastic in the waistband! I am completely in love with the costume.

Cons: The armpits of the jacket are a bit long, so the armband sat on my elbow instead of my bicep, but that's something that was very easily fixable by moving some Velcro around. The jacket itself is a bit heavy, but it's not something I care about too much, since it means it's going to last longer than other clothing by being made of sturdier, heavy-duty fabrics. The skirt is a bit long, but again, not something I'm terribly cut up over. Otherwise, There is absolutely nothing for me to complain about!

Final Grade: A+
SugarB is offline   Reply With Quote