View Single Post
Unread 02-08-2010, 11:15 PM   #1491
Shinigamia

Name of Commissioner: Cosplay1/Ajie Nugroho

Item purchased: Costume for Sync the Tempest (Tales of the Abyss) which included pants, gloves, a mask, a coat, a smaller overjacket and various other little parts.

Links to picture(s) of your received item: http://www.cosplay1.com/dtProduct.php?pId=925#

Timeline: I believe I ordered around Christmas of 2009, and I received the order itself today, 2/8/10. That's a little over a month for what I consider a decently complicated costume, not even including shipping (I live on the East Coast of the US, and they are located in Indonesia). I was initially expecting progress shots around now, so overall I am very happy with the speed of the making of the costume.

Pros: Communication was quite fast. After emailing them I would never have to wait more than a day or two at most for a response. The speed in which they assembled the costume was impressive as well, and their pricing seemed very fair. They also took care of all my nitpicks while the costume was being without complaint whatsoever, even though I'm quite sure one of my requests ended up in major edits being done to the main body of the costume. The costume itself is fabulous; the pictures on the website don't do it justice.
The costume fits nice and snugly, but I gave them measurements that were a couple of centimeters larger than the exact ones I took after reading other reviews on this board that they tended to make costumes a tad too small.

Cons: I feel like there was something of a language barrier between us, and many of the questions I asked and suggestions I made went unanswered and uncommented on. However, in the end everything ended up being fine.

Overall: Despite small difficulties in communication, the whole transaction was very enjoyable and I would definitely recommend this costume-maker.

Final Grade: A
Shinigamia is offline   Reply With Quote