View Single Post
Unread 02-16-2010, 07:58 AM   #1493
kiratsukai
culture shocked

Name of Merchant Prichara
Website http://www.prichara.com/site/index.html
Item purchased Pre-styled TUNA (1), Twintail ~ corn cream yellow (1)
Photos: twintail in action, the TUNA was for someone else (but apparently they loved it)
Timeline Two days (within Japan)
Final Grade: A+

Ordered two wigs from Prichara on a Sunday (when the shop is closed). The order was processed on Monday. I recieved the wigs on Tuesday.

All items were shipped as described in individual boxes and bundled inside wig nets. The wigs arrived smooth, untangled and as-pictured on the website. The TSUNA wig requires a bit of wax to finish ~ but otherwise, they're ready-to-wear. The twintail has a large section of false scalp along the part and looks seamless. No nets showing or bare spots. The only possible gripe is that the twintail wig is a bit small (because of the visable scalp/styling, this is standard for pull-back twin tails and the cut of the bangs and sidelocks and the inclusion of combs in the wig-cap make it possible to hide the entire hairline cleanly... but prichara's twintail is definately not for big heads!!!!) Photos are also representative of actual colors.

The order was shipped along with two free gifts ~ a black wig net and a pair of false lashes.

VERY pleased with the transaction.

I used COD (collect-on-delivery). Recommend this method especially if your Japanese isn't particularly up-to-snuff. You only need pay the postman when he arrives.

Prichara only ships within Japan but you may be able to order their products through finders' services or overseas-auction handlers for a commission.

LAYERS Tutorial Translations: here, Blog: here
~ Cosplayer's Archive #67148 ~ Cure #224396 ~ My Marketplace Page ~

Last edited by kiratsukai : 04-05-2010 at 04:31 AM.
kiratsukai is offline   Reply With Quote