View Single Post
Unread 03-01-2010, 03:03 AM   #1506
kiratsukai
culture shocked

Name of Merchant Vellsus
Website http://www.rakuten.co.jp/vellsus/
Item purchased medium long in pink-brown (1)
Photos: In action
Timeline four days (within Japan)
Final Grade: A+

I recently purchased a medium long in pink-brown for a Raikou (Nabari no Ou) cosplay from vellsus. It was my first time using their service and I'm pretty pleased.

The order was processed correctly, in a timely manner and the item was well-packed (in both a hairnet and a heavy-duty plastic zip-up bag inside a padded packing envelope). The wig was shipped by courier (you can choose your delivery bracket).

The wig arrived smooth, untangled and as-pictured on the website. The color is AMAZING and absolutely perfect for Raikou. It has a smooth, thick texture and feels even better than real hair. All vellsus's wigs are heat resistant and have some additional rooting along the inside of the cap as well, making the look even more seamless. These wigs are on the expensive side, but I've never owned a more beautiful or comfortable-to-wear wig! It's easy to forget it's on at all

Peased with the transaction and very impressed at the quality of the wig.

I used COD (collect-on-delivery). Recommend this method especially if your Japanese isn't particularly up-to-snuff. You only need pay the postman when he arrives.

Vellsus only ships within Japan but you may be able to order their products through finders' services or overseas-auction handlers for a commission.

LAYERS Tutorial Translations: here, Blog: here
~ Cosplayer's Archive #67148 ~ Cure #224396 ~ My Marketplace Page ~

Last edited by kiratsukai : 04-05-2010 at 04:29 AM.
kiratsukai is offline   Reply With Quote