View Single Post
Unread 03-06-2010, 04:52 PM   #1510
Moonsong
daughter of evil

Name of Commissioner: Princess Snowglobing Cosplay
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/a19115/
Character commissioned and series/video game: Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto (shippuuden version jacket only.)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: I'll post 'em as soon as I get home, I'm at a friend's house for the weekend.
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Less than 1 month. I contacted her on May 3rd, 2009, and received the jacket on May 20th.
Describe your Experience - Pros: Totally what every cosplay commission should be. A bunch of my cosplays were damaged during a flood last spring, and I found myself without a full cosplay to wear for the upcoming convention, and little time to order anything complicated. I settled on being the Shippuuden version of Hinata, as I already had a wig and a pair of pants I could use. I needed her jacket quickly, but Princess Snowglobing Cosplay was able to complete my order for a good price, with speediness, with quality, and with kindness. She showed me pictures of the fabric she chose, and kept me updated with a few pictures along the way. I had the jacket on my doorstep a good 2 weeks before the convention, and it fit perfectly.
Cons: None!

Final Grade: A++++

And I fail for taking forever to post this, but life has been crazy the past few months.

On hiatus until 2015.

★Saber EXTRA - 100% complete
★Rachel Alucard (Blazblue) - 100% complete

Last edited by Moonsong : 03-06-2010 at 04:55 PM.
Moonsong is offline   Reply With Quote