View Single Post
Unread 03-07-2010, 02:45 AM   #1511
Akibie
アリシ&

Cosplay House Review

*Alright, so I wanted to buy a costume off of cosplayhouse.com, but i wanted to know what other people thought of it. Sadly, there was nothing much on here about cosplayhouse, so now I'm writing my own for you people to read.*

So I bought an Emperor Lelouch costume (from Code Geass R2). It cost me nearly $200, so i was hoping and praying that i was getting what I paid for.
Don't worry, i was.
The costume is GREAT quality and they took my exact measurements, so it fits pretty well.
The problem is, I studied the costume, so i know everything that's wrong with it >_< some of it is unfixable, some is. It's not that big of a deal though.
The biggest problem i had with it was the zipper broke the first time i used it which really upset me. So now i have to replace the zipper /;
Other than that, i recoment them. The costumes are super high quality, and they will make your money's worth.
But if you're looking for a cosplay that's 100% accurate, I suggest you make you're own. You're not going to find the perfect cosplay online.

NOTE: I can post pictures if you want. Just let me know if you want to see them.
Akibie is offline   Reply With Quote