View Single Post
Unread 03-08-2010, 12:59 AM   #2503
StrawberryNinja
Happy Sunshine Evil

Aa~, you guys have such interesting ideas~. :3 I did a shiny!Umbreon in 08, but it didn't look so nice since it was last minute. This year, I'm doing things on time and plan for a shiny!Banette and Sunny Day Castform.

Here is a not-so-wonderfully drawn sketch of what I plan for Banette. I'll be putting an actual zipper on my mouth. The hat and armwarmers (or claws) will be made of fleece since I found the perfect color. I'm still looking for the right color shirt and I'll be wearing some simple jeans. I, unfortunately, have no idea how to do the tail. ;_; I had an idea but have no idea how to execute it. Also, do you think it'd look bad if the shirt's color was off by a shade?

For Castform, I don't have a pic yet, but it's pretty simple. Orange/red tank (or t-shirt if it's windy), white jeans, and yellow shades. My problem is with those balls around the head. At first I was gonna make a hat, but I just had an idea to get some styrofoam balls, put orange bun-covers on them, and somehow attach them to my head. I'm leaning towards the faux buns, but I really can't decide.

Cosplays I'm Working On:
Bianchi - Katekyo Hitman Reborn (Naka-kon 2014 and ACen 2014)
Halloween 2011 Turkey - Hetalia (Naka-kon 2014)
Wooper gijinka and/or kigurumi- Pokemon (ACen 2014 maybe)
Bouffalant gijinka - Pokemon (ACen 2014 maybe)
Chocolove - Shaman King (ACen 2014 or Anime Midwest 2014 maybe)
StrawberryNinja is offline   Reply With Quote