View Single Post
Unread 03-18-2010, 02:08 AM   #12
MDA
Destiny Productions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall_009 View Post
Gonna list a few tips and medical things for you now.
1. never bind below your diaphragm that is the area below your ribs always let your lower rips be out from under the binding.
2. Use the wide bandages meant for rib wrapping to clean up the look of your binding not ace. Bell Horn sells these they are non adhesive and close with little metal do-hickeys
3. When you do have the Cash try to get a binder at Underworks or T- kingdom
4. While waiting for said cash I always used a backbrace also known as abdominal support bandage though its nice to have a "boob buddie" as I say to help you into it.
5. Always let yourself rest if you feel lightheaded, you should only feel like you're wearing a tight sports bra not in pain or struggling to breathe
6. PUSH THE BOOBS DOWN AND TO THE SIDES! this prevents them from pushing into a uni-boob and not giving you the flatness you want, also it relieves the pressure alot.

The only time binding will hurt you is if you bind too tight or you bind to low.
I second this 100%

You also don't want to bind too loose either! Because if you do, it'll come undone and slip to your stomach and put the pressure there. I myself have had that happen, and it was not a pleasant experience. And train before wearing binding to a con! It'll do you good!

2014 Cons/Events:
Too many events for 2013, to see the full list please visit here: MDA's Schedule

Facebook | deviantART
MDA is offline   Reply With Quote