Kruxi

Name of Commissioner
honestdragonchina

Website/C.com gallery
http://stores.ebay.com/honestdragonchina

Character commissioned and series/video game
Organization 13 cloak from Kingdom Hearts 2, full costume

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item
i dont have any good photos of myself in the costume but here is the link to the item page: http://cgi.ebay.com/Kingdom-Hearts-O...item35a5886f6d

Timeline
April 2007

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments
Well, this was my first time buying a cosplay costume at all, so I was not really sure how long it would take to get the costume, or exactly what I was getting myself into. I had no idea there were commissioners elsewhere on the internet, so the first place I checked was Ebay, and found that the best costume I could find in both quality and price came from honestdragonchina. I didn't have Paypal then, and I still do not have Paypal, but honestdragonchina was willing to work with me anyway and allowed me to wire transfer the money instead. Just the fact that a seller who said she accepted only Paypal was willing to go through such a tedious process for a customer was a good sign to me ^^ About two weeks after I sent the money and my measurements, I got an email from the seller saying that my costume would arrive within three weeks. About a week later, I found it on my doorstep. The quality was amazing, even better than I had expected from the pictures of the item, and it fit really well. Not to mention how fast the shipping was ^^ the only real "con" I could point out is the exceptionally high shipping rate. the costume was about $75, and with shipping, it came to $123, so thats.... about $48 in shipping. the costume was definitely worth the money, but the fact that it was all for shipping costs made me think that perhaps the seller was trying to make a profit on shipping. whatever the reason, the costume was still fantastic ^^

Final Grade
A
Kruxi is offline   Reply With Quote