View Single Post
Unread 04-23-2010, 08:26 AM   #1557
KoriStarfire

Name of Commissioner: Sam (Taeliac Studios)
Website/C.com gallery: www.beanime.com
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) Ciel Phantomhive. Everything except for the wig. http://www.onemanga.com/Kuroshitsuji/8/01/
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: none. Costume never made.
Timeline (how long your order took to process):
I e-mailed her August 29. I heard back in 3 days, but she said she would love to make it and she had questions and therefore I did not receive a quote. I responded the same day and I never heard back from her. So I sent another e-mail after waiting a week. And then waiting 2 weeks. I got an extremely rude e-mail on October 17 from her husband, Chris telling me how busy she was this time of year (around Halloween.) and to send an e-mail after October 31st and to have more patience. (I still had no quote, mind you.) I waited 2 weeks after Halloween and sent the e-mail. No response. I waited 3 more weeks and sent another e-mail on 12/6. No response. I sent my last e-mail April 23 telling them that I was taking my business elsewhere. I never received a quote.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.
Cons:
WORST customer service I have ever experienced with anyone, ever. Obviously the commissioner didn't care at all about the commission even after I was told she wanted to make it. They used the fact that I didn't need the costume immediately as an excuse to not respond to my e-mails at all. While I understand she got busy, I find it hard to believe that neither of them check their e-mail once a day or once every other day.
Pros: She has a pretty website and nice tutorials on dA which is why I went to her.
Final Grade: F-

Animosity Cosplay
Next Con: JAPAN
Costumes: Sailor Venus, Duo Maxwell

Last edited by KoriStarfire : 04-23-2010 at 08:28 AM.
KoriStarfire is offline   Reply With Quote