View Single Post
Unread 04-30-2010, 04:15 PM   #1568
Goldie
Resident Gamer

KawaiiWigs

Name of Commissioner: KawaiiWigs

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.kawaiiwigs.net/

Character commissioned and series/video game: Queen Serenity wig from Sailor Moon

Links to picture(s): was suppose to receive July 1, 2007

Timeline: March 2007 - July 2007

Pros: Initially super quick response, detailed quote and gives you lots of information on the timeline needed.

Cons: After payment was received, payment dropped away. Thought maybe she was just busy so left it. Once late June arrived and no contact (with the original agreement being that it would be here "by July") sent off an email asking how it was going and received no reply. Have also sent off another email asking for details as to whether or not it would be finished so as I could make other arrangements and still no reply. According to her myspace she's been online and active. When I got the wig finally in September 2007 the odango awful and the wig was bad looking so I sent it back for a refund. I have emailed the wig maker once a month since September 2007 and every reply "Ok next week you will receive the new improved wig." Nothing for three years. $180 that I pulled out of my ass, Thanks KawaiiWigs ^_^

Comments: Not recommended. Will update if circumstances change.

UPDATED: I have been fighting for three years in private because she was a friend keyword was.

Final Grade: F
Goldie is offline   Reply With Quote