Thread: Hellsing 2010
View Single Post
Unread 06-13-2010, 02:45 AM   #1
Prota-Girl
Get Jinxed!

Hellsing 2010

Yo, I dug through the Metrocon thread area and saw nothing relating to any Hellsing related cosplay. I know Hellsing is very popular in the costume realm and this is my first time really being a part of it. I plan to be a sort of female version of Alucard, and I plan to only be him on Sunday, but I may most likely be changing in and out throughout the con, so we'll see. ^^ But for the most part, I am being Alucard on Sunday as it will be more durable for the trip home. ^^

I was curious to see if there were any Hellsing cosplayers in the crowd of peeps coming to he con as well? Andersons? Seras? More Alucards? Sir Integras? Anyone? Cause I'd LOVE to meet with each of you as Alucard and pose awesomely with you guys. I wanna get as many shots as possible and with Hellsing being one of my fave anime, I'd love to meet with most of the cosplayers, if not all form the anime.

So, without further adieu, if you are going to be cosplaying from Hellsing at all throughout the weekend, let me know here and maybe we can even set up a group for Sunday or so...? xD Please and thank you for reading. ^^

X-23 (X-Men)

Planned:
Sailor Moon, Sesshoumaru (Inu Yasha), Ronan (Guardians of the Galaxy)
Prota-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote