View Single Post
Unread 06-14-2010, 03:31 PM   #24
ashelia89
Visiting Gran Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanita View Post
I got royally slagged here for mentioning a costume idea that I had once, based on real-world subject matter

I can see how a parent grieving over such a loss might find that outfit hard to take. But does it give them the right to try and censor it, or scream down the person wearing it?
wow im sorry that happened to you that type of thing should never happen to anyone...

Not one bit ,its still freedom of speech for everyone,it would be a double standard if they got allowed to huff and puff (the parents) about it for as long as they could draw their breath but the woman in the costume couldnt even walk in the costume anymore for getting censored later on...
The Hume's ever skew history's weave. With haste they move through too-short lives. Driven to err by base desires, towards waste and wasting on they run. Undying, we Occuria light the path for wayward sons of man. Oft did we pass judgment on them so that Ivalice might endure. Eternal, we are hist'ry's stewards, to set the course and keep it true. The chosen is our hand - our fist - to let live some and to crush the rest.
ashelia89 is offline   Reply With Quote