View Single Post
Unread 06-19-2010, 07:06 PM   #61
ashelia89
Visiting Gran Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowchrist View Post
After watching the Cell sagas of Dragon Ball Z to get a better feel for Android 18, I have found that I would absolutely love to do a Femme Perfect Cell. It's probably be the exact same design, only with the feminine silhouette and curves. ^^
OMG i always liked the perfect cell in the dbz series XD !!!! thats a fantastic idea by the way

anywho sorry off track there...*ahem*

i've been intrigued by this idea myself ! i've yet to do a gender bender but its not something i would completely rule out !

It could give me the liberty of not having to bind and worry about 'manning' up(details like specific make up etc) if i was to cosplay a male character...either -gender bending the character or crossplaying really i'd be happy all the same !-

i do agree with everyone here that gender bending should be done in a tasteful manner though !

maybe someone should make a "gender bending" bible/thread ?
The Hume's ever skew history's weave. With haste they move through too-short lives. Driven to err by base desires, towards waste and wasting on they run. Undying, we Occuria light the path for wayward sons of man. Oft did we pass judgment on them so that Ivalice might endure. Eternal, we are hist'ry's stewards, to set the course and keep it true. The chosen is our hand - our fist - to let live some and to crush the rest.
ashelia89 is offline   Reply With Quote