View Single Post
Unread 06-30-2010, 04:02 PM   #1647
XenoMiang

I posted this is the wrong place before

Name of Commissioner:Jennifer Cosplay
Character commissioned:Hatusune Miku from Vocaloids

I'm new to cosplaying so I searched many different sellers, both ebay and non to find a costume since I didn't have any previous experience to base anything on. I found Jennifer Cosplay on ebay and her costumes to me looked to be of high quality and she didn't seem to have stolen pictures on her site which was a rarity looking through sellers outside the U.S.

I found a Hatsune Miku costume and wig that were super reasonably priced and looked very nice in the pictures, so I ordered it and kept in close contact with the seller to make sure she had my measurements and whatnot.

Jennifer always responded to my emails within a day and was very helpful with me while awaiting my costume and answering all my questions. I got my costume within 2.5 weeks (I did expedited shipping to recieve it in time for an event), and I wasn't disappointed.

The costume is made wonderfully and the fabric used is very durable. The shirt was a tad big around the waist (but keep in mind, I did want the shirt to be tight all over ... some people may want it a little baggy so this may not be an issue for somebody else) but even me with my limited sewing skills was able to bring it in the inch and a half it needed for me personally. The skirt was made to fit my measurement perfectly both waist and lengthwise. For the low price I paid, the costume even came with a tuning fork accessory.

The wig was equally impressive. Very high quality and perfect color ... just as it was depicted in the photos.

The only downfall to ordering from China is the shipping, and I paid as much for the shipping as I did for the actual costume. But you know what, it's still ended up being less expensive than other sellers I found with less impressive costumes.

I HIGHLY recommend Jennifer Cosplay on ebay

I attached a photo, the wind was blowing so the wig looks a little messy lol ... but it really is a high quality costume, my picture doesn't do it justice.

FINAL GRADE - a solid A
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Miku.jpg (64.8 KB, 0 views)