Thread: Disney Cosplay
View Single Post
Unread 07-03-2010, 11:10 AM   #3803
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

Thanks for the help Sasha I ordered a Meg wig/extensions because I plan on having nearly a foot of hair chopped off because it has been thinning lately. Also because I want something new. The wigs probably won't get here by the photoshoot, but oh well. There will be other chances.

Capn- You're welcome. I spend a bit too much time in theatres, so I pull a lot from there when it comes to cosplay.

LKD- You look fabulous! When can we expect the photoshoot pictures?

Jess- I'll be in NY during Metro, so it looks like we'll have to wait until AFO or find time to have a private shoot. I can still give you the wig since I don't think I'll need it for a while if you want.
And what would I do without you? Earlier today, I was trying to think of what I was going to do with several yards of red Casa satin that I bought for a project that never happened, and then BAM! You mention her Topsy Turvy dress! Thank you so much! Now I need to do something for you.......I actually asked for a Djali plushie for my birthday. If not, maybe I can just take pictures with one of the goats from my backyard. And yes, at the rate I'm going, I am probably going to cosplay every Disney chick.

Next Con: ?????

My deviantArt
(feel free to add- I love seeing other people's work).
Disney Cosplay Tumblr-Follow and post!

Benihime78 is offline   Reply With Quote