View Single Post
Unread 07-15-2010, 01:44 PM   #1668
PartTimeProphet

KatieBlair

Name of Commissioner:
Katie Blair

Website/C.com gallery:
pettingzoowigs.com

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Just wig dye and supplies.

Timeline (how long your order took to process):
Ongoing

Pros: She seems really nice....that's about all. The site also has a cute design.
Cons: I made an order previously with her for some dye, styrofoam heads and some wig caps. They hadn't even been shipping in 3 weeks so I inquired as to why and she apologetically sent them out immediately. I can't help but wonder why she had waited so long to ship them out when she clearly had the ability to ship them out immediately (since that's what she ended up doing). Anyway, after that purchase I decided I needed a comb that was usable on wigs and decided to buy one from her site. There was a space in my order form that said "If your order isn't going to be done by a certain date, would you like to be notified? If so, what date would you like to be notified?" or something like that. So I specified July 10th, that gave her two and a half weeks to ship out some combs. So July 10th passed, and I need this stuff by July 29th, and on the 12th I still hadn't received an e-mail. So I sent her one asking why my order wasn't ready, if I could upgrade to a faster shipping, and why I hadn't been notified about my order not being ready on the 10th. She didn't reply. So on the 14th I sent another e-mail, asking for some reply, again if I could upgrade shipping, and basically everything I had said before, only this time I included the possibility of wanting to cancel my order. She still hasn't replied. At this point, I'm about to just order another copy of the wig I need to brush (it's severely messy and I'd been told that normal combs/brushes are NOT GOOD for wigs [by Katie herself actually]) because it's taken THIS LONG for some combs to get here. The wig itself (shipped from China allegedly) got here in a week.

Final Grade:
D
PartTimeProphet is offline   Reply With Quote