View Single Post
Unread 07-21-2010, 08:44 PM   #1676
koi-ishly
Dreamer

Cosplay FU

Name of Commissioner: Cosplay Fu
<a href="http://www.****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****.com//">Cosplay FU</a>

Character commissioned: North Italy from Axis Powers Hetalia - Military suit

Links to picture(s):
<a href="http://www.****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****.com/product/Feliciano+%28North+Italy%29+Costume+from+Axis+Powe r+Hetalia">Italy Cosplay FU</a>

Edit:
Ok, I don't think I'm doing anything wrong... I'm guessing for this particular site it will not let me put a link up. Sorry about the links I don't think I can change anything for that.

Timeline: 3 weeks

Pro's: I gave plenty of time to receive it in the mail. It is nicely made. I reason I ordered it is due to my sewing skills/ lack of time. Looks exactly like the picture on the website, and I mean exact in style. Colors were a bit off, it's not as BLUE as the picture but you can blame the computer screen for that. They respond quickly if you have a question. You can also commission them for particular sizing.

Con's: The cloth was all polyester/multi-blend of something... Now while the uniform looks exactly looks like the picture, it's not exact to the military uniform. I'm having to alter it after receiving it all minor things. The belt is pure... well it's horribly cheap. The tie shouldn't be brown but black and it's not nicely made.

Advice: Be absolutely sure of your sizing. A medium in china's standard is not a American standard (for my size, stupid curves... I also measured wrong/confused by numbers)... I learned my mistake. I had to alter the pants (shirt and top fit fine, a little snug but I don't mind) due to the fact I couldn't pull them past my thighs >.< That was my mistake and not on the sellers part. I emailed them about my dilemma and wanted to re-order a new pant size... downside I needed it with in two weeks which was not enough time for my convention. Even if I rushed ordered it, there was no way it would have come in on time.

Final Grade: B-
This would have gotten an A- if they had not used the polyester fabric and minor lack of some details.

Last edited by koi-ishly : 07-22-2010 at 05:29 AM.
koi-ishly is offline   Reply With Quote