View Single Post
Unread 08-03-2010, 04:46 AM   #1694
kiratsukai
culture shocked

Name of Merchant: Prichara
Website: http://www.prichara.com/ *Japan only (TOKYU HANDS department stores and Animate chain stores also carry Prichara wigs)
Items ordered: milky gold wefted extensions
Links to picture(s) of your items recieved: coming

Timeline (how long your order took to process): The order was placed on Monday and arrived via courier on Tuesday

The military medi shaped up into a beautiful Len wig in the back but doesn't have nearly enough hair to do all of the spikes and sculpting I'd like in the front. The few spikes I did make left the wig looking a bit bear and the cap exposed. Beside myself with worry about how the wig turned out, I decided to try and fix it by ordering some extensions from prichara directly. I used my points from a previous purchase to take 312 yen off the cost... but buying single items is still prohibitively expensive. This time it couldn't be helped. With the COD fee and shipping included the cost was 2,838 yen.

Pros: The wefts are thick and incredibly long. There's more than enough hair here to cover my sparse patches. If I decide to be ambitious, I can cut the wefts in half lengthwise and create a double-set with the glue and clearfile method.

The match is perfect, the packing is more than sufficient and the quality of the product is high. The order came packaged with a geniunely adorable necklace of black metal hearts that I'll actually wear. It was a nice way to take the sting out of the price of ordering only one item alone.

Cons: None really, aside from the high price of ordering one item at a time.

Final Comments: Ordering from otamap gets you better discounts, but Prichara offers better point returns and free gifts when you order from them directly.

Final Grade: A+

LAYERS Tutorial Translations: here, Blog: here
~ Cosplayer's Archive #67148 ~ Cure #224396 ~ My Marketplace Page ~
kiratsukai is offline   Reply With Quote