View Single Post
Unread 08-04-2010, 01:44 PM   #1697
Kitsoru
Guilty Gear fangirl

Huh, just noticed I never left a review for my newer wig, so....

Name of Merchant: ProfessionalOnly
Item purchased (please include quantity): 1x PW196 Osaki Nana Black Gothic Cosplay Wig Free Ship (you'll have to search it, since it's spambanned- replace cosplay.com/etc with 'cgi.ebay.com/PW' before the numbers.)
Links to picture(s) of your received item: Cut and styled for my costume
Timeline (how long your order took to process): This I don't recall exactly, but it wasn't very long. A couple weeks at most? Pretty standard for a Hong Kong seller.

Pros: Their wigs are very nice quality for the price and it even has a little skintop at the sidepart. I was pleased with what I got for the price and it was sent with a fleshtone wigcap.

Cons: The wig is pretty small, even on my itty bitty head, but because it's such a close-to-the-head style (and I have long hair), that's understandable. Just be aware that unless you have a REALLY tiny head and/or short hair, this wig and their styles like it probably won't fit you ^^; Also, because it gets so stretched in the back where the hair is short and close to the head, some of the wefts there are slightly exposed... Luckily it isn't noticeable with a black wigcap (and I have almost-black hair anyway), but it's something to be aware of.

Final Grade: A
Next Cons:
Youmacon '12
My Curecos
My ACP
My dA

Last edited by Kitsoru : 08-06-2010 at 05:11 PM.
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote