Thread: Disney Cosplay
View Single Post
Unread 08-04-2010, 08:28 PM   #4554
NecroticNymph
Princess at Heart

ARGH I NEVER WANT TO SEW A RUFFLE AGAIN! >___<

I just finished the ruffle panel for Giselle's wedding dress.....it's only about 1/4 of the circumference of the dress and it gave me SOOOO much trouble! I can't imagine wanting to ever fill in the rest of the skirt @___@

I finished her sleeves as well....very poofy! =D I made them UBER big so I wouldn't have to totally remake them in case they were too small. I ended up having to take them in a notch. Yeah, I made them REALLY big XD

Her skirt overlay is also done....so now all I have left to do is the glitter designs on her bodice, overlay and sleeves, make her bow, sew the loops into the back of the bodice to make it a corseted back, add a hook-and-eye over the zipper on the skirt and more securely attach the ruffle skirt to the bottom skirt. I should have that all done by the deadline on Tuesday.....even if my weekend is totally booked. Yeah I'll be a busy bee tomorrow, Friday and Monday. Well, at least the wig is styled! =)
Spooky Empire '11: Jack & Sally [Sat Only]

Costumes:
Working on: Jack & Sally, Jasmine
Planned: Poison Ivy, Bellatrix Lestrange, Ayame, Briar Rose, Azula, Scarlet Witch, The Witch (L4D), Teela
NecroticNymph is offline   Reply With Quote