View Single Post
Unread 08-07-2010, 03:12 AM   #1701
angel wings
KIRAH! ^.~\m/✰

review time

Name of Commissioner: animeangel90

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/201679

Character commissioned: Serah Farron (costume and jewelry)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: never recieved so no pictures

Timeline (how long your order took to process): paid in early june was supposed to arrive during mid july was suppose take a month to make but nothing EVER came

Pros: NONE AT ALL PERIOD.

Cons: she's a lying SCAMMER. she contacts me and when i ask for a tracking number numerous times she goes -poof- and I KNOW she's been active judging by her profile on cosplay.com

Comments.: DO.NOT.GO.TO.HER. the B**** contacts me in early june with a quote for a serah farron cosplay and i thought her price was reasonable so i send her the payment the next day at first she kept in contact and answered all my questions she said she would provide progress pictures but i never got those either and so i contact her again asking for the pictures and she claims her internet crashed and when i asked for a tracking number a few weeks later and she says it was shipped and tht she'll get me the tracking number from her "dad" after that communication suddenly dies go figure. she tells me it wld arrive last week but nothing came so i decided to be patient and wait another week well now it is friday and still no costume.i wasted 120$ for nothing since it was past 45 days on paypal i had to call my bank to file a claim.

ughh im soooo angry D<

Final Grade: F- if there was a lower grade than that. i would give her that

Last edited by angel wings : 08-10-2010 at 06:11 PM.
angel wings is online now   Reply With Quote