View Single Post
Unread 08-15-2010, 02:39 PM   #1709
Axelai
I'm Awesome

Name of Commissioner: i-sew
Website/C.com gallery: http://i-sew.livejournal.com/
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Maid outfit for a Maid Cafe job
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: None, because SHES A SCAMMER.
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Never got it
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.

Its been several months, so some of the details of this are long gone from my head. But i thought i'd warn everyone about her.

I had a marketplace ad, asking for someone to make me a maid dress and apron for a job, since i had recently been hired into an anime maid cafe job. She seemed the most legit, being very polite, showing me pictures of previous work, etc. It was my first time commissioning an item... so i was a little cautious. She said it was fine, etc, and the total price ended up $150 for the black dress and a light green apron. We agreed i'd send her half the money first, then the rest once i saw a few progress pictures.

After awhile, she mentioned she has another costume to make first, then she'll start on mine.

A month passes. She hasn't started mine. She tells me that her personal life is getting in the way, her car broke down, etc. Just a LOT of excuses to why she hasn't started.

Another month. She says she bought the fabric, and it cost a little more than the $70 i sent. She asks for the rest... i told her i'd send it once i see pictures of it started, or even just pictures of the fabric. She refuses, wanting the money. Well, i'm starting to get the scammer vibe now... so i tell her to please just send a picture of the fabric and i'll send the money. Once again, she refuses.

After a small argument, with me telling her that if she's scamming me, that's so not cool... she proceeds to bitch me out, telling me that not everyone online is a scammer, and that i'm just trying to cheat her out of money. I told her to just send ONE picture, and she'd have the money.

Finally, i try and go to paypal to settle the dispute. Well, it's been too long, and they can't do it. They told me on the phone they'd get around to it within 6 months, but they never did.

She told me basically that she'd keep the money. I told her to scan the receipt, i'd pay the difference, and to mail me the fabric cuz i'd do it myself. Never did. Probably just took the money and ran. There's $70 i'll never see again.

Final Grade: F----------------! Freggin scammer.

And not just to me. I read some of her posts to other people on LJ, and she's always bitching people out. Just a very rude, bitchy person.

~Cure deviantART Tumblr Fan Page~

Vote for me at the Otaku House costume contest!!

Last edited by Axelai : 08-15-2010 at 02:42 PM.
Axelai is offline   Reply With Quote