Thread: Disney Cosplay
View Single Post
Unread 09-01-2010, 12:34 AM   #4950
Saru-chan
KNIFE IN YOUR DRINK

hey peeps! I'm surprised at the automatic response I got xD wow...guess I chose the right fandom/forum to come too x3 I found a picture of what I kinda want to do. The boradway-esque lion style they did.

Musical pencil! Glad I'm not the only one thinking about doing the broadway version of the lions. I saw someone do it for Lion! Sora from Kingdom hearts and I thought "why didn't I think of that!?" It's such a good idea. I just have no idea how to go about it...xD
IKR? Zira doesn't get far enough love. And her song is epic in Japanese and Russian (been listening to it on repeat) xD

SirenaBlack! Thanks for the welcome! And I whole heartedly agree with the last satement of your status! Cept the sizes of clothes seem to be shrinking in the teent section and I'm far to trendy to go into the petite section (grandma clothes xP)
I'm thinking of doing a humaniod version similar to the lionesses of the broadway version of the Lion king.

Riku kim! Thanks for the welcome! x3

LKD! I've seen your charlottle before, I think! You are a gorgeous princess, btw x3 I'm not doing a fursuit. I don't like the stigma that comes along with it. I don't think I could handle that. My scar is going to be a quad suit though. My friend's determinded. xD