View Single Post
Unread 09-04-2010, 10:27 PM   #1736
Oniko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifa-chan0980 View Post
Just stepping in because I got an email from Mandy and it seems she is not being allowed to explain herself and reading things here seems fishy. She says you are ignoring all her emails, although I do not know who deals with the emails.

Firstly please clarify how she abused the marketplace?

Secondly, how is she from China? She is a current student in China (attending the International Fashion Academy in Shanghai, it seems as a Study abroad program ), that does not make her from China, or mean she is a Chinese scammer. She is currently attending school in China is all. So if you are commissioning her within the past year, than yes that would make since that the packages are coming from China. When I commissioned her I distinctly remember my packages coming from California in a USPS post box. I can vouch for the fact that Mandy is/was a US resident. I HIGHLY doubt she is a Chinese scammer. I am sure others who commissioned her before this past year check back they would also say their items came from here in the US.

I am not getting involved with quality of resent work. All I know is that before she was in school, her work was stunning. I will just say I can understand how school can hinder ones work if you get to busy.

Just saying I think some people in charge need to do some research and actually talk to this poor girl who is being accused of being something she is not.

Think of it this way, if she WAS a Chinese company/scammer, I doubt she would be fighting this hard and asking previous customers to vouch for her.
I havnt talked to her in about a year and don't know her current situation, though as I understand it NOW she is a student in China. Mandy was the first commissioner I ever took up for cosplaying. I'm very happy in the work and don't understand these reviews. Not to say your lying, it's just surprising, but I don't really understand why she was banned. I dont sell on the marketplace so I don't know all the fine print but I commissioned her about 2 years ago on two different costumes.
Through out the process she responded quickly to all my emails and helped to answer any questions. I dont know fabric that well so would ask for better explinations. I gave her months to get it done but then asked her to ship it a little early due to certain situations, she was able to do it even with the second commission I also asked her to complete. I also needed pettie (sp?) coat for the dress and in the end when I got my packages and opened them up (They were from California at the time) there was one there for me. I loved the costume. The skirt, the dress, the gloves all fit like a dream and so did my boyfriends.

I normally don't post a lot on these forums ans hope I havn't gone out of line. I'm very happy with her work and am saddened to see that she has been banned.
Oniko is offline   Reply With Quote