View Single Post
Unread 09-11-2010, 10:27 AM   #1747
Ara-chan
the dangerous pimp

Name of Commissioner: CosMonde

Website/C.com gallery: http://stores.ebay.com/cosmonde

Character commissioned: Sebastian Michealis from Kuroshitsuji (full outfit, no wig)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Will post actual pic after event

Timeline (how long your order took to process): About 3 weeks

Pros: Great communication. She is a chinese seller but I could understand her emails much better then most I have talked to. I felt that she could understand what I needed.
Sizing chart was fairly accurate and she was willing to waive the $5 custom size fee since I only needed to change one measurement. She was also willing to rush the order if I needed it sooner at no extra charge. The pocket watch and some temporary tattoos were also offered and purchased.
Shipping only took about 5 days (due to labor day).
I tried it on when I got home and it fits almost perfectly! I don't think I could have done much better myself. The materials used are very nice and lightweight. I can be very picky on details but it looks great!

Cons: Nothing really. I would say is that the vest is slightly big around the waist but will mainly be hidden under the coat anyway. Also that the white wingtip shirt is made of a shiny satin (nicely made) which I may replace with a store bought one.

Comments: I have never used a commisioner on ebay so I was kinda worried but it was a cheaper option. Now that I have I would definitley order from her again.

Final Grade: A+
A Super Secret Cosplay
Ara-chan is offline   Reply With Quote