View Single Post
Unread 09-11-2010, 09:29 PM   #1749
XoPinkuSpiderxo
CandyHolic

Name of Merchant: Cosmonde
Item purchased: Heisuke Toudou (wig only)
Links to picture(s) of your received item:Side View, Front View
Timeline Ordered Friday Sept 4th, Shipped on Monday Sept 6th, arrived Saturday Sept 11th.
Describe your Experience. Ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod. So, I've bought 3 wigs off ebay prior to this one. One from cosworx and two from two different Chinese sellers. They've always been either too small for my head, to short, too thin, or too thick. Also they all usually arrived 2-5 weeks after I ordered them. For this cosplay I was stuck between buying an Airily Wolfbase, and the prestyled wig from CosMonde. I heavily suspected that the one from Cosmonde was a cut and styled Wolfbase, so I bought that once since it was cheaper and prestyled. I ordered it around 11 pm last Friday and it arrived today, 8 days later. Lightning fast shipping much?! Yeah, it was amazing. The wig itself feels lovely and realistic (not synthetic at all) and actually FITS on my HEAD. (22" head circumference) Not only is the wig perfect in every way, the seller sent GIFTS with it. It came with

1.) a netted wig cap
2.) a cell phone keychain of a little plush bear holding a heart that says "I love you" he makes kissy noises and lights up if you press his tummy
3.) a small France figurine
4.) a small ... Japan figurine? I can't figure out exactly who he is because I'm not very in to Hetalia.

So yeah she's fast, speaks very good English, and surpasses your expectations.
Final Grade: A+++++++++++
XoPinkuSpiderxo is offline   Reply With Quote