Unread 09-11-2010, 10:29 PM   #1750
Saber-chan

Name of Commissioner: Toxic Kiwi Commissions/cuddles116 on Cosplay.com

Website/C.com gallery:http://www.freewebs.com/toxickiwi/

Character commissioned:
Aaeru from Simoun (wig)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item:
Never received

Timeline (how long your order took to process)
: June 13-September 11

Pros: Well, communication started off great. We messaged back and forth through Cosplay.com for awhile.

Cons: Well, I never got the wig in the end. I commissioned her mid June for an Aaeru wig. She was more than happy to do it, and said it could be shipped by July 16. In short, I'd have it in time for Otakon. It was around that time in July that she messaged me and said that due to personal reasons she couldn't finish the wig and would refund my money and give me a 20% discount on my next commission. I told her then to simply just keep working on it and refund the 20% after it was finished.

Fast forward to end of August. I'm rather... leery that I've not heard anything since then. So I start messaging her. The first time she never responds but the second time she does and asks me when I need the wig by. I contact her and let her know. This time I give her the beginning of October and the choice of giving the refund. I also ask for progress pics since it has been enough time that there should be some. Days go by without response and I'm thinking that I've been scammed. Today I wake up to find a message in my inbox saying she'll refund me the money for the wig this evening after work because she can't get it done with the other Halloween commissions she has to do. I'm sorry, but I commissioned this back in June for goodness sake and you have too many commissions to do ? For Halloween? This is fishy. Still, I did get the refund. And about the time I started getting leery, I commissioned someone else to do the same wig so we'll see how that goes.

Comments:
The only reason she gets a D- is because I got the refund so I'll give her some credit for that. However, the not being able to do it because of Halloween commissions and missing 2 deadlines is too much.

Final Grade: D-
Illysaviel (Fs/n): casual wear (Saturday; photoshoot only)
Saber-chan is offline   Reply With Quote