View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2010, 04:53 AM   #3
distantarray

Kinda embarassing but o wells.

around June 2009 worst shape of my life, bad dieting, stressed out, and probably worst point of my life. approximate body fat 25% body fat @ 165 pounds

Sept 14 2009 better diet, worked out at home with 20 pound dumbbells push ups etc for 2 months. Joined YMCA gym around when the picture was taken. @ Approximately 155 pounds

Dec 19 2009 4 months hard hitting the gym, started on protein shakes, and jack3d pre-workout for energy. lifted every day when my muscles weren't overly sore, focused on form, minimal rest, better diet, NO RUNNING OF ANY TYPE. Just cardio with weights with minimal rest to keep my heart rate up =)

Then took 6months off cause I got lazy after 2month vacation to Vietnam, then 2months back on.

current

I just got my size back, although I look much fatter now =( gained a bit of thickness in my chest, a improved lat spread, and little more traps. Although I think I got little fatter =\ @ 165 pounds lookin for 5 more pounds then going on a cutting cycle (ACTUALLY GONNA HIT THE TREADMILL OMG)
It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to.
distantarray is offline   Reply With Quote