View Single Post
Unread 10-13-2010, 05:31 PM   #1788
Ekku Zakku

Name of Commissioner: Hello Cosplay

Website/C.com gallery: www.hellocosplay.com

Character commissioned and series/video game: Kaito, Vocaloids. Full costume.

Item Purchased: www.hellocosplay.com/vocaloid-2-kaito-cosplay-costume-p-1014.html

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: www.cosplay.com/photo/2738678/
(Shoes were not included)

Timeline: 2 weeks and 1 day, including shipping time. I placed the order on Sep. 28, they shipped the costume on Oct. 12 at ~2:30 a.m. Central time, and I got it Oct. 13 at 1:00 p.m. Central time. Very fast considering it is costume season with Halloween coming up and all that.

Cost: $88 for the costume without the pants + $20 shipping = $108 total

Describe your Experience: I started out by sending them a message asking if I could get the costume without the pants to save a bit of money (since I already had pants that would work perfectly for the costume), and they said how I could place an order for that item and pay the price without the pants, which was fairly simple and easy to do. That's a big plus for customer support.

I bought the costume soon after I got that e-mail. I put my sizes in and stuff, really easy to do. After I bought the costume I got a confirmation and waited. Two weeks later I got an update saying that the costume has been shipped, and the next day the costume arrived at my doorstep!

When I opened the package, I was surprised to see that they had included the pants, even though I didn't ask or pay for them! That was a big but very welcome surprise.

As for the costume itself, to me it is perfect, I couldn't have asked for more.It is only the first time I've bought a costume, so I'm not sure how the quality compares to other costumes, but it seems like it is really great quality to me. I did find two pieces of thread that were sticking out, one on the scarf, the other on the coat, but they are definitely not serious, and imo is normal to come by.

I recommend this site to everybody!

Pros:
Well made costume
Customer Support was good
Shipping was very fast and well worth the price
Pants were included even though I didn't pay for them
Fits nicely
Price was great for the quality
Costume was made and shipped very quickly

Cons:
Two little threads that were showing, but I took care of those and it's no big deal

Final Grade: A+

Last edited by Ekku Zakku : 10-13-2010 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Added link to the item purchased
Ekku Zakku is offline   Reply With Quote