View Single Post
Unread 10-16-2010, 10:30 AM   #1795
Myuutsuufan
Myuutsufan

Quote:
Originally Posted by faeryl1106 View Post
Name of Commissioner: Gneila

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.beyondthereflection.com

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Full Costume+Wig Luc (Suikoden 3)-- Full Costume+Wig - Commoner Euphemia (Code Geass) Full Costume+Wig Sasarai (Suikoden 3)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Never received

Timeline (how long your order took to process) Ordered over a year ago... No costumes

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments. - She seemed like a nice lady but after waiting over a year for costumes - I'm sick and tired of her. All she does is make excuses as to why things aren't done... work , family , etc... We are now filing a lawsuit against her on the matter. Looking at other reviews on this commissioner, she's just had a different excuse for everybody "I had a heart attack" "My father passed away" "I was in a car accident" "My son had an emergency" BUYER BEWARE DO NOT APPROACH THIS COMMISSIONER REFUSE ALL REQUESTS FROM THIS COMMISSIONER.

Final Grade: F
How's the lawsuit going? Did you win? I'd have loved to file one against her, since she NEVER sent me the coat I commissioned her to make or the refund. I'm not holding my breath for either.

Forgive your enemies, but don't forget their names.