View Single Post
Unread 10-27-2010, 01:31 PM   #1807
Oniigiri_Basket
Fangirl Extraordinaire

Name of Commissioner: zhoujuntao2010

Website/C.com gallery: http://myworld.ebay.com/zhoujuntao2010/

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Wig

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item:
(None, currently)

Timeline (how long your order took to process):
9 days

I recently ordered a wig off of eBay from the seller zhoujuntao2010, and received it a couple of days ago. The picture of the wig was absolutely gorgeous; the color, the quality, everything. It was a very reasonable price of around $30.00 plus shipping. The seller had great feedback, so I bought it.

While the wig I received was not at all how it looked in the picture (different style, slightly different color), it is still an extremely beautiful wig. The quality of the fibers is very nice, and the color is nice as well. Despite it not being what I expected, it's still great. It's generally a rule of thumb that when ordering a wig, you're likely to not get what's in the picture, so it's to be expected.

The only issues I have with the wig is, of course, that the picture of the wig online is obviously not the same wig I got (though, like I said, the wig is still very nice), and the wig is rather small. The inside lace cap that you pull over your head doesn't cover a large part of the back of my head, and though the wig is very long and you can't tell, if I were to buy a shorter wig, this would be a huge issue.

Communication with the seller was difficult at first because of the language barrier, but the seller was very good with shipping it on time (I got it in exactly nine days, as promised), and e-mailed me the day after I ordered it that the wig had been shipped.

If you plan on ordering from this seller, be aware that you will not get the exact wig you paid for, and in terms of size, be cautious as the wig may be too small.

Overall, the wig is very nice, but it was a bit disappointing to not get exactly what I had bought. I would rate the wig as a B.

MCM London Comic Expo cosplay: Sayaka Miki [mermaid] (Madoka Magica), Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Nagisa Momoe (Madoka Magica)

ALA cosplay: Tetra (The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker), Medli (The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker), Sayaka Miki [mermaid] (Madoka Magica), Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service)

2015 conventions: Anime Los Angeles, Anime Central, Japan Expo
Oniigiri_Basket is offline   Reply With Quote