View Single Post
Unread 10-28-2010, 09:31 AM   #1811
x-Steffi-x
UK Cosplayer...x

This is a continuation from my previous post;

-Name of Commissioner:Moon Prism/ Mallory Evans
-Website/C.com gallery:http://www.moonprism.com/
-Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.):Neo Queen Serenity's Crown [anime version]
-Links to picture(s) of your commissioned itemhttp://www.moonprism.com/serenitytiara.html
-Timeline (how long your order took to process):Just over a month? Placed my order around the start of September 2010 and received it 27th October 2010
-Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:
Pros: Wonderful communication through start to finish. Every now and again I would email Mallory for an update on my crown and she would respond very quickly after a day, or 2 days maximum. She was very nice and positive and her work looks amazing.
Shipping didn't take too long but I'm not sure when she shipped the crown out but she did give me an estimated time of 2 weeks which must be roughly correct.
It was packaged very nicely in lots of bubble wrap and large pieces of sellotape was stuck from the bubble wrap onto the box to ensure the crown does not move about. Nothing was damaged which was a fear of mine. Nicely crafted and just looks very pretty and exactly like in pictures. Definately worth the money.
Cons: Tooka bit longer than expected but there was a reasonable explanation for that.
Comments: Again, great communication, kept me updated when I asked. She never gave me any excuses, I also knew she was very busy because she always has lots of orders. Did take slightly longer than expected to come which made me panic slightly in whether I would get it before the 29th October. Luckily it came with 1 day to spare!! But the reason for this was because it had something to do with her metal supplier being late with her orders - or something like that in which I didn't mind. Mallory kept reassuring me that it would arrive on time. It'snot like I didn't believe her, but you do get panicky when your con dates become closer. I also recommend MoonPrism.
-Final Grade: A+
Usagi Tsukino (School Uniform) - Sailor Moon
Sailor Cosmos - Sailor Moon Sailor Stars
Bubbles - Powerpuff Girls Z

Last edited by x-Steffi-x : 10-28-2010 at 09:35 AM.
x-Steffi-x is offline   Reply With Quote