View Single Post
Unread 11-03-2010, 09:28 PM   #1820
ELunamoon
Kore Demo Shitsuji DEATH

Name of Commissioner: epiccosplay
Website/C.com gallery: http://myworld.ebay.com/epiccosplay/
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Hi-temp Honey Blonde Short Cosplay Wigs 3DAY FS 06HB (Used for a Mello(Death Note) wig.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://e-lunamoon.deviantart.com/#/d31z4ub
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Bought it Friday 31st November 2010 and received it Monday November 1st 2010

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.:
PROS:
Well originally I was having a tough time finding a wig that fit my standards for a Mello(Death Note) wig, so when I saw this on ebay I flipped (:. Plus considering how impatient I am, the fact that it only would take about four days for it to get here really got me excited. It was about $20 over what I wanted to spend but the results were well worth it. It came right on time and in great condition. Now in the picture, I kinda fucked up the bangs because I suck at styling but they're all good and fixed now LOL. The bangs were originally past my nose. The wig is a great shade of blonde and is soft and thick! Its an amazing wig and I would definitely order from epiccosplay again!

CONS: None! Nothing I would want to change about it! Well...It does look a TINY bit green in non-natrual light but actual blonde hair occasionally does that as well so its no big deal x) Also it was a TAD bit overpriced considering it wasn't an especially difficult, extravagant wig but well worth the money spent!

Final Grade: A !
Fran (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)-Izaya (Durarara!!)-Jasdero (D Gray Man)-Devit (D Gray Man)-Jasdevi(D Gray Man)-Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)-Deidara {Reluctantly...Disgusting mouth bastard} (Naruto)-Squalo (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)-Mello (Death Note)-Black Rock Shooter (Vocaloid PV)
ELunamoon is offline   Reply With Quote