View Single Post
Unread 11-06-2010, 03:27 AM   #1825
WeightofWarhead

Name of Commissioner: Beloved Cosplay

Website/C.com gallery: Link

Character commissioned and series/video game: Izaya Orihara from Durarara. Only the jacket was commissioned.

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Gallery

Timeline: August 2010 - October 2010

Pros: One of my favorite things about this commissioner is that the communication was perfect. She always got back to you, even over the smallest details, which is very convenient. What is also nice is that she told me ahead of time that she had another commission to do before mine, and then a while later told me when she was actually starting to order my commission's materials and such. She even contacted me asking which type of fur I would prefer, and also contacted me again when she ran out of fur, would have to order more, and take an extra week.

Which this is great to know because I know we all have those issues of figuring out what happened to our commission/order and losing contact with the commissioner. I can't even complain about how long she took 'cause she always kept me updated so I never felt like I was sitting on the edge. (:

Now, the jacket itself is very wonderful and I couldn't ask for more. While the jacket was unlined (upon my request since I was planning on wearing this cosplay in the summer), the jacket itself is very comfortable and the quality of it is great. It could even pass as an everyday, casual jacket!

Pricing was very reasonable and she also gave me progress shots every now and then to keep me updated.

Cons: Pretty much none that I can think of. I'm so happy with my new Izaya cosplay jacket!

Final Grade: A+