View Single Post
Unread 11-07-2010, 01:29 PM   #1829
Heiligediscorde

Name of Merchant:Hello Cosplay

Item Purchased:Kingdom Hearts II Organization 13 Coat

Link to Pictures:Not needed. I am not exagerrating when I say it looks exactly like the picture they give

Timeline: I can't give specifics, I'm horrible at keeping track of dates. All in all, it was ordered and then received in a little less than two weeks.

Describe your experience: I did a lot of resarch as this was going to be my first real cosplay and this site has the best bang for your buck. This seems to me like the cheepest yet best quality org coat on the net. I also saw the other reviews and the only bad grade given seems to be an isolated incident. I should also note the words at the top of the site "Deutschland Cosplay" does not claim they are located in Germany. It merely turns their text in to German for buyers located in Germany.

Pros: Nice pleather fabric that is very durable and great for winter cosplay. The chain isn't very sturdy,but I expected that. The chain looks the same as in the picture, so I can't say they surprised me.

Cons: None that I have found in the costume. It really is good quality and even their shipping costs are fair.

Final Grade: A
Heiligediscorde is offline   Reply With Quote