View Single Post
Unread 11-13-2010, 10:42 AM   #1835
KittyKUNTagious

Name of Commissioner;
Loserific!

Website/C.com gallery;
http://www.cosplay.com/member/15147/

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.)
Hatsune Miku, LOL PV, Sailor top, skirt, hair cuffs, and bloomers!

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item;
http://www.cosplay.com/costume/334000/

Timeline (how long your order took to process)
Emailed her on July 7th, deadline was October 1st, cosplay arrived EXACTLY at deadline~

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.
She was REALLY nice and sweet, fast with communication, and did an excellent job.
Also, speedy, mainly because at some point, i think in the middle of the month, I changed the commission outfit to something out. At first it was suppose to be a different school girl out from a fighting game, but I wasnt able to do it anymore, so i decided to change it to Miku.
I didnt think it was enough time for her to do it since, i think it was only a month and a few weeks left until my deadline.
But she accepted the change without question.
When the deadline was close, she made sure the package was sent exactly on my due date, I wasnt really expecting it on the exact date since I have had other commissioners who told me it would arrive on a certain date, but instead I get it a few days or so later.
When it arrived, I couldnt believe it would arrive so quickly, some time between twelve and one.
When I opened the package, it was neatly placed with wrapping paper and cute Hello Kitty stickers!<3
It was really well made and fit nicely, considering it was a rushed job, in my opinion, since I changed things out of the blue.
Only problem was the top was a little too big on me, but only because the original design was suppose to be baggy.
But I rather it be big and fit then small and not fit~
I did ask her to make me a pair of socks, but she didnt have time for it, but it wasnt that big of a deal since they were just socks, and returned a few bucks to me since she couldnt make it on time, and even offered to make the socks for free.
That was definitely kind of her, but I felt like the small refund was more then enough, so I declined.
It was great commissioning from her and I would totally commission her again!

Final Grade; A+

Last edited by KittyKUNTagious : 11-13-2010 at 11:00 AM.
KittyKUNTagious is offline   Reply With Quote