View Single Post
Unread 11-16-2010, 02:19 PM   #1839
Braithcakes
Doggie Ninja!

Name of Merchant: Cosplaywig
Item purchased: Fairy Tail Natsu Wig- Milkshake Pink
Links to picture(s) of your received item: http://i52.tinypic.com/2cfqqh2.png (trimmed up the back a bit and the sides, styled very lightly.
Timeline: took about...maybe 5 days before it shipped out, then took about maybe a week and a half for it to arrive.

Pros: The pricing on their wigs seems really good, it's affordable...and because it was, I was kind of worried about getting a skimpy wig, but the wig is soft, thick, and has a great color, it also doesn't have too high of a shine, and shows up really natural looking on camera despite its unnatural color. I'm kind of glad that it came a bit too long for me, because I was able to trim it up and style it the way I wanted it exactly. Also, their communication is very good, and direct.

Cons: None that I can think of, other than that the wig looks funny on a wig head. xD but that's ok, because my wig head isn't exactly...head-shaped.

other info: I was surprised that I didn't get EMS and I still had to sign for it when it came to the door, which is a good thing I guess.

Final Grade: A++

Planned cosplays: Wiccan- young avengers
Alice in wonderland wiccan
Braithcakes is offline   Reply With Quote