View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2010, 06:37 PM   #1841
Axelai
I'm Awesome

Merchant Review: yuer_top2010

Name of Merchant: yuer_top2010
Item purchased (please include quantity): 2010 New sexy vogue hair short wavy curly blonde wig
Links to picture(s) of your received item: To be added in the future, or if i never do and you check this years from now, look through my gallery to my fem!America cosplay. That will be the wig after some styling
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Bought on Nov 4th, arrived today on the 18th
Describe your Experience.

Well, i was worried it wouldn't make it in time (needed it by sunday) but then it came today ^^ I was happy.

The wig isn't as dull colored as it looks in the pictures: its a lot happier of a blonde shade. And... i guess this is my own fault. But its a lot longer and poofier than i thought it would be. I guess the length of their wig head's neck threw me off. The wig went past my shoulders, when it was supposed to barely reach my shoulders. That was fixed in a matter of seconds with a handy pair of scissors. The curls were also much poofier than i imagined... but thats okay, haha

All in all, it was great to work with her. She left a little note in the package with a pair of cute ear-rings in it, along with this note:

Dear friend:
Thank you for your Purchase ! Could you leave me all five stars Positive Feedback ? Thanks... I really want to make friendship with you , I give you a free gift , Hope you could love it ! I think friendship is the most important , Thank you very much !
Your Sincerely Chinese friend

I laughed a little bit.

Thanks <3

Final Grade: A

~Cure deviantART Tumblr Fan Page~

Vote for me at the Otaku House costume contest!!
Axelai is offline   Reply With Quote